Skip to main content

This website is under construction. We are continuously adding more information in English. We apologize for the inconvenience this might cause and thank you for your patience.

In the event of a divorce or separation, the parents must agree on the child's custody and access rights. For the agreement to be enforceable, the child welfare supervisor will confirm it in writing. The child welfare supervisor helps and gives advice if necessary also regarding other agreements during the divorce or separation.


The parties making the contract for the child's custody, residence and access rights are the parents. The child welfare supervisor does not make decisions regarding the content of the contract. Parents are the ones negotiating.

User instruction

Make agreements regarding the child together, and after that make an appointment with the child welfare supervisor in your municipality of residence or the family law services. You can make an appointment with the family law services via telephone or chat.

The family law services are available for the residents of Kaarina, Kimitoön, Koski TL, Kustavi, Laitila, Lieto, Marttila, Masku, Mynämäki, Naantali, Nousiainen, Paimio, Pargas, Pyhäranta, Pöytyä, Raisio, Rusko, Salo, Sauvo, Somero, Taivassalo, Turku and Vehmaa.

Service channels