Online services and forms
On this website, you will find the online service channels available in the wellbeing services county of Southwest Finland, together with the most relevant forms. The forms are currently available in Finnish and Swedish only.
Online service channels common to all clients (links will open up in Finnish)
Forms for all clients
- Application for disability services
- Application for support for informal care (of persons under 18 years)
- Application for support for informal care (of persons over 18 years)
- Application for transport services under the Social Welfare Act
- Application for transport services under the Disability Services Act
Further information and instructions
Online service channels
- Omaolo symptom assessment: Omaolo
- Service counselling for older persons, Chat (Mon–Fri from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.) – Ikääntyneiden palvelut | Varha
- Child health clinic, Chat (Mon from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m, Tue–Fri from 9 to 11 a.m.) – Neuvolapalvelut | Varha
Varha online service platform pilot
The wellbeing services county of Southwest Finland (Varha) pilots an online service platform since 6 June 2023. The platform brings together data relevant to the client’s care and services, including appointments for health services and targeted questionnaires. The online service platform also enables booking appointments with those Varha units that offer remote appointments. The platform is used with a web browser and you can log into it with the Suomi.fi identification.